Why health is important?
Health is the most important achievement that we all human beings are looking for everyday. Being in health means to have complete physical and emotional well-being.
Involving healthy Activities like following a healthy lifestyle is a serious issue nowadays.
Health is a human right and all countries need to prioritize it. That’s why many countries are spending billions of dollars on medical research. Sanitary development and agriculture to keep their citizens in good health.
Recent studies proved that governments provide an average of 51% of a country’s health spending.
You can’t maintain an active life, enjoy your day or live longer without good health. In this article we’re gonna explain reasons why health is important, importance of healthy lifestyle essay, importance of healthy lifestyle in points.
What is healthy lifestyle?
Good physical health:
To have your bodily functions and processes working at their peak you must involve pursuing regular exercise, a good diet, avoiding stress and adequate rest.
What are the health benefits of exercise?
Many Studies proved that adding 30 minutes of physical exercise daily can Reduce your risk of having any health problems and improves your happiness and mood. For Example:
- Keeps you in Good Shape: controlling your weight is related by how many calories you eat and burn everyday. Along with diet and exercise you can either keep your normal weight or to reduce it.
- Prevention of heart diseases: your heart is composed of special muscles which control all the blood flow that keeps our organs alive and works perfectly. That’s why physical exercising helps us to increase our blood oxygen, keep our cholesterol level low and also keeps our blood pressure stable.
- Improves your sexual life: maintaining a healthy sexual life is very important, practicing sports daily reduces the risk of having any sexual diseases, especially for men. Erectile Dysfunction can be avoided by regular exercise, because it keeps Testosterone level high.
- Immunization: Daily exercising will improve and stimulate your immunity system and keep many diseases away like Influenza and pneumonia, they are the top 10 causes of death for older adults.
Good Mental Health:
Medical researches proved that Exercises stimulate your body to release hormones and proteins that improves the structure and the function of your brain.
Many psychological diagnoses say that mental health is related with emotional, social, and psychological well-being.
Why is it important to stay mentaly healthy?
Accurate diagnosis comes to prove that the most common late-in-life mental health conditions are depression and anxiety.
- Stay in a good mood: while exercising, the human body releases hormones and enzymes that improves the mood and creates a feeling of relaxation. This helps in reducing stress and to lower the risk of depression.
- Self Confidence: Mental health is the main assistance to your life as you grow older, it has many benefits that assure a confident lifestyle.
- Joy: Here’s a surprising fact, laughing or having fun lowers the risks of having dementia, it’s a brain disorder that many people around the world suffer from.
Substance abuse usually refers to legal and illegal drug or alcohol use. They always lead to serious health problems. In addition, No matter what kind of addiction you have, it will surely affect your healthy lifestyle.
So it’s better to start exercising yourself to limit your desire for such addiction. Recent researchers say that in the United States there is a yearly casualties of 480.000 because of smoking cigarettes.
How to preserve health?
A healthy lifestyle is the best way to maintain health, it’s better than waiting till getting sick to address health.
Here is some Steps that can help people to attain good health:
- Following a balanced, nutritious diet from natural sources like biological vegetables and products.
- According to the American Heart Association, it’s better to practice sports at least 150 minutes a week.
- Try to avoid as many as possible stressful activities.
- Try to engage in activities that provide joy and happiness.
- Traveling and passing a whole journey in green zones like parks and forests are the best choice to stay relaxed
In our world being in good health is usually equated with a certain kind of positive energy. That’s why you must start to work on your environment. First of all you must:
Surround yourself with positive energy:
Having an optimistic outlook is the best choice to face many problems in your life, it helps to face such obstacles. In order to have it, you must surround yourself with positive energy.
Firstly, start with your friends, recent researches say that having encouraging friends will:
- Offers needed companionship.
- Increases your sense of belonging and purpose.
- Boost your happiness and reduce your stress.
- Provide you with constructive criticism.
Many people find a problem in certain life situations, that’s why you should always think that there is always something good and positive, even in the worst situations, see the bright side in your life.
It’s not difficult to maintain a healthy life and it doesn’t require a lot of work. Just keep doing what offers you happiness, positivity and apply the tips of staying in good health listed above. surely the result will be wellness in your life.
“Eating an apple a day keeps the doctor away” Most people know good nutrition and physical activity can help maintain a healthy life. But the benefits of good nutrition go beyond that.
Recent Studies proved that people with adequate nutrition are more productive and can create opportunities to gradually break the cycles of stress and sadness. Their ability to learn is so much higher.
What is good nutrition?
To achieve a good nutrition, you must preserve on giving your body all the nutrients, vitamins, and minerals it needs to work its best.
Here is some tips about good nutrition:
- Fruits: Try to get as much as you can of the seasonal fruits, it’s better to take them in the form of juices, they are more beneficial.
- Vegetables: Your daily plate must contain at least the five colors of vegetables type, red, orange/yellow, white/brown, green, and blue/purple.
- Grains: While eating the cereals, breads, crackers or pastas try to focus on the whole grains made.
- Protein: try to take poultry with fish, beans, or tofu rather than red meat because they have less fat and fewer calories and good sources of protein.
Try to Do what is right for your body, being healthy should be part of your overall lifestyle. Always promote your life profile with being in good health.