Omnivert definition is being a person who maintains balance between extrovert and introverts, you’re gonna have a blend of traits from both of them. But you can be only one of them in certain situations.
Omniverts are fascinating individuals who can be excellent conversationalists and excellent listeners.
For example: in specific situations, Omniverts turn into Extroverts, like they have the feeling to socialize. It’s like Joining parties, walking around the room and communicating with friends for hours, talking about their activities and lovely moments.
Sometimes Omniverts turn into introverts. You will need to have some days home alone, gathering energy, relaxing away from social media. Also you’re gonna have the feeling of enjoying talking only when you are mentally prepared.
How to define omnivert?
If someone asks whether you prefer to be alone or around, definitely your answer is going to be “It Depends”.
Depending on some characters’ stories about their daily activities, you’re gonna understand exactly how to be an omnivert.
Emmie Clark Story:
See here is the funny side about it, Desperately i found myself needing other people, just not all the time. Sometimes, I find myself alone for hours, reading,blogging or flipping through sites or channels. I feel comfortable wearing some fuzzy socks, listening to soft music while my phone is off.
But, suddenly, in a certain moment, I totally transform into an emotional person who is going to contact his friends, inviting them to my house, enjoying a dinner or gig with them.
Honestly, I have some trust issues which also can control me. Sometimes I go through some cycles which leads me to be isolating for a certain group of friends, or hanging out with only one person for a while.
In fact everytime i jump from a different group whenever I feel uncomfortable or lacking energy, some groups prefer to stay home watching movies or playing with playstations.
I go with them and enjoy my time till I find myself in another group which enjoys going to bars or parties.
Personally I already hosted several parties. At any party, most of the time I would rather spend my time with friendsI already know and feel comfortable around.
It Doesn’t matter for me the activity as long as I feel comfortable in it. It’s like I am an introvert with humans who are extrovert and an extrovert with very introverted ones.
Sometimes, I woke up in the morning feeling so energetic. I took a taxi to one of the local coffees, purchasing a milkshake, sitting devouring it passionately with people passing over in front of the coffees outside mirror.
As I started watching citizens walking by, I had the intention of feeling liberal and joyful. I had no feeling to contact any of them or even think about it for a while.
Many times, while socializing I get some comments from my friends which are differently different and opposite.
In some cases they tell me “You need to go out and have fun with friends more often” and from the other side “You talk too much lady, how possible you make friends so easily?” I feel like I am a multifaceted person.
In fact, because I don’t spend too much time socializing on the weekends, my family or my friends tells me” don’t you have a life?” “Why is having such a boring life?”.
I find it funny to hear such things honestly, but the most important thing is that I feel comfortable like this, living as an introvert and extrovert!
What can we understand here?
Omnivert persons might respond more positively than others to outside stimulation because their brains are trained to all types of situations.
Ambivert vs Omnivert: What’s the difference between them?
Many people still mix between being an omnivert and ambivert. If you feel that you feel equally satisfied or happy whether you’re out with a group or at home alone watching a series, you might be an ambivert.
So you are like a mixture between introvert and extrovert. Despite that, omnivert people cannot be both introverted or extroverted at the same time, they can be introverted in some situations or extroverted in others.
Actually, It’s hard to say how many people are Omniverts, because this term is very new. However recent studies proved that there are a growing number of these people. It’s like you have the feeling of being either highly introverted in some cases and either extrovert in some. Recently some experts claimed some similar theories.
One of the serious issues is that an outside look will give you that extroverts are more visible and look like they are dominant in the world. Introverts are shy people who lack confidence. This may not be the truth, Some people are introverted but still find people to talk to, it’s not a question of fair or emotions to talk to people.
It’s like you have both skills of an introvert and an extrovert you use them differently in each life situation. and that’s a good point.
14 Advantages of Being A Hidden Omnivert:
Being an Omnivert is like having a double-edged sword, you gonna fell:
- Independent and Autonomous when being alone.
- feeling safe by being invisble not watched or unwanted.
- Learning Fastly by observing people from an invisible angle.
- Less mistakes while socializing, a good listener and when you talk,you are more specific.
- You’re gonna know what is good to hangout and have a full extrovert life.
- Introverted enough to hide, embracing being alone and gathering your thoughts and power.
- Omniverted human beings have an immunity against toxic people and toxic relationships. Because being alone for a certain time will give you a clear vision about people and their reaction to you.
- An omnivert is like you gonna be alone but not lonely, which gives you a great powerful statement.
- You’re gonna always look different with Extrovert people which will attract them to you and make you unique, same with introverts.
- Being omnivert gives you the ability to realize and sense the indifference in someone’s act
- Being an omnivert gives you the ability to detect when someone tries to trick you or is inauthentic.
- While being omnivert, you’re gonna understand and have the chance to know both introverted and extroverted personalities.
- An Omnivert person is always secure from dangerous persons, because they always look for visible easy targets.
- An Omnivert person always has a personal time to heal from problems, rearranging himself and to start again.
Omivert have lots of great traits. He is able to be flexible in a variety of situations, often experiences being a talker and a listener. Such skills can prove really valuable in different social contact. But no matter what, always try to improve your personal skills and to feel comfortable around.
Your traits always control your interaction with the world around you. The more you know about it the more you learn where and how to feel comfortable.