In this article:
How much water should i drink daily? | How much water should i drink a day chart? | For weight loss how much water should i drink? / How much water should i drink while pregnant? | How much water should i drink while breastfeeding? | Drink water quotes
How much water should i drink daily? We often hear that we should drink a eight 8-ounce glasses of water a day, and it’s seems like a hard challenge! However is that truth? and what does really means.
Approximately 70% of the body is made of water. He is essential for every living thing. Water act as a carrier for nutrients and oxygen to our cells, lubricates joints, regulate body temperature, help prevent constipation and remove toxins from our organism. Decrease water from your body (dehydrated) can cause kidney problem, dry mouth, excessive thirst, headache and even rapid heartbeat. However, if our body loss 1% of water he will try to regain it in the next 24h.
That’s why it is so important to get the water that your organism needs every day. The quantity of water depend on your size, your working day, the type of exercice that your are doing, the weater where you live and many criteria. Your doctor can help you to determine the right quantity.
How much water should i drink a day chart?
For weight loss how much water should i drink?
Numerous study shows that drinking from 1 to 2 liters per day help alot for weight loss.
Here how much water should i drink for weight loss:
- Liters: 1-2
- Glasses 8 oz: 4-10
- Onces: 34-66
However this is just in a general view, it can be more or less.
Also this is not a recommendation for drinking alot of water, because drinking it to much can cause symptoms, such as water toxicity!
How much water should i drink while pregnant?
Drinking sufficient water during pregnancy is so important because of his benefits to the mother and baby. It help in digestion of the food and form the amniotic fluid arount the fetus. Also he transports vitamins, minerals and hormones to the blood cells and provide nutrients circulate in the body so it can reach the placenta and to the baby. it is essential to stay hydrated during pregnancy.
It is recommended to drink from 8 to 12 cups or 64 to 96 ounces of water every day.
How much water should i drink while breastfeeding?
Why water is important for breastfeeding, breast milk contain about 89% of water. Several research shows that it’s not neccessory to drink more water that nursing mothers need, they just need to satisfy their thirst, they recommend about 120 ounces per day, it’s about 15 eight-ounce cups.
And don’t forget that the total fluid is a combination of what you drink (water and beverages like tea, juice, milk and others)
Drink water quotes:
- After waking up: it helps active internal organs.
- 30 minutes before a meal: it help digestion.
- Before taking a bath: helps lower blood pressure.
- before going further: avoid stroke and heart attack.
Some overview recap:
- Drink water how much: check the day chart
- Is Drink water for weight loss: effective.
- Drink water before bed: it can increase the amount of times of urination at night.
- When to drink water to lose weight: 30 minutes before every meal.
- Drink water with lemon: weight-loss friendly, help digestion, help prevent kidney stone.
- Why drink water after massage: help purify your kidney and remove toxins from your organism.
- Drink water with salt: may be better at hydrating if comparing with normal water.
- Effect of drink water only: you will loss weight but yout body loses crucial nutrients it needs.
- Drink water in the morning: it helps active internal organs.
- Can drink water before blood test: it can also affect the result but it can helps to keep more fluid in your veins.
- Drink water and baking soda: it can help to remove occasional acid reflux, but it can give side effect like headache, stomach pain etc…